The Storefriendly Tower’s wine cellar is certified with the Wine Storage Management Systems Certification from the Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency.
The optimal temperature and humidity levels that are maintained, are also strictly monitored round-the-clock and adhere to international standards for wine storage in Hong Kong. Our cellar’s intelligent lighting system also helps prevent your bottles from becoming exposed to sunlight, while the fully-automated lighting system helps to maintain stable indoor temperatures as well.
What’s more, our cellar is also enclosed by a naturally pressurized and carbonized flame retardant insulation layer, as this porous design allows air circulation, fire prevention and shock-proof functions to ensure that our wine storage HK facility can maintain an optimal environment.
We also have an exclusive wine tasting room on-site, where guests can freely enjoy their collection in a convenient, private and secure setting.
Features of our wine storage Hong Kong facility:
- Wine Storage Management Systems (WSMS) Certification
- Smart LED lights for enhanced temperature control
- 24-hour temperature control between 11 – 17℃
- Humidity control between 55-70%
- Advanced high-density fireproof and flame-retardant thermal insulation layer
- Constructed with natural and environmentally-friendly materials
- Earthquake-proof natural environment-friendly material platform
- Specially-designed private tasting room
- Exclusive smart card access to your private collection